Nepal Tourist Visa
Nepal Tourist Visa Requirements:
1. Passport: Original Passport with validity of minimum six months after the intended date of departure and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp.
2. Nepal Visa Application Form: Visa application form must be filled and signed by the applicant. Click Here
3. Photo Specification: Two recent passport size photographs with white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm)
Please Note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old, scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
4. Invitation Letter: (If Any)
a) Forwarding Letter / NOC from the applicant’s company authority on the company’s letter head stating applicant’s name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of visit.
b) Visa request letter from the educational institute or student card/evidence of school enrollment (if student)
6. Financials: Company’s or Personal Bank Statement for last six months mentioning the Bank’s name, Bank’s Telephone Number clearly.
7. Airline & Hotel Reservation: Ticket Itinerary & Hotel Booking.
Fees & Processing Time